With Who it Happened....

With Who it Happened....

Where it happened....

How It Was Able To Happen....

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Melaleuca----Taking Over My Life On The Last Day of the Month

Let me tell you about this place called Melaleuca. Every last day of the month it takes over my life. I work from 6-10 in the morning everyday here taking calls in Spanish and helping customers with many issues: placing orders, finding lost packages, cancellation information; you name it in the company, I help them with it. But the last day of the month Melaleuca takes over my life. I work the lastday of the month from 6-10 in the morning, go to class from 10:15-1:30---then come back to Melaleuca, eat food (which is always good that they provide and I can't complain about, unless it's from JB's) and finish my shift from 2-10. wow. Words can't express the relief I feel when 10:00 is up. I love my job, because i love working with Spanish people and really the products are great, but 12 hours at any job takes it's toll on ya. Especially when you don't move anywhere and are seated for that long.

I remember working construction and 12 hours passed by like a breeze because we were so active. I loved it. The only downside was my crew wasn't mexican so there was no way to keep up my Spanish.

So really, the tribute to Melaleuca is: please find some way to help me not sit on my butt for 12 hours. It's raw. It hurts. But at least I get paid for it. Tuesday and Wednesday in 30 hours I had spent 16 of them at Melaleuca, 4 at school, 6 sleeping and two at home getting ready for bed and doing homework.

One day I will hopefully have a real job that I will LOVE. But i'm sure no matter how high i get up, work is work and will always get redundant. I guess I will just have to live with it. It's part of life.

6 comments:

GWallace said...

I am a Melaleuca Marketing Executive and I just wanted to say thank you for all you do and for being there to take our calls. Raw butt and all, it is appreciated! You're awesome!

Thank you!
Gale, Illinois

Anonymous said...

Ryan, I am a D4 with Melaleuca and want to thank you for all that you do to help me have a successful home business. I do not speak Spanish so therefore, we have with all probability not spoken, but I wanted you to know that you are appreciated.

Sherry Pope

Anonymous said...

I've been a Melaleuca ME for 2 years and always enjoy the positive experience of calling in to the Melaleuca office. I often say that Melaleuca could teach customer service to everyone else because no one does it better. I also tell my customers with complete confidence that they can call the company with any questions and they will be well taken care of. Thank you for all you do.

Muskego, Wisconsin

nataley said...

Ryan,
Really, thank you for all that you do in making the world a better place.

Anonymous said...

You are amazing! You reminded me of one of my best memories ever of the last day of the month. It was nearly midnight mtn. on a very busy last day of the month, and I was madly calling in with one of my new business partners to do their last enrollment, and someone answered the phone at Melaleuca speaking the most beautiful FRENCH ever!!! I was floored...and said...'excuse me?' He just chucked and said he was sorry, he was so used to speaking French, he didn't realize he was answering the English line. All of you who do customer service at Melaleuca...Spanish, English, French...no matter. You are all the BEST and so appreciated! THANK YOU! We know your butts are raw and we appreciate you all the more for it!

Anonymous said...

oh ranacita, por fin, me quitaste las palabras the mi mente. Nos vemos Manana!