With Who it Happened....

With Who it Happened....

Where it happened....

How It Was Able To Happen....

Friday, October 24, 2008

Fall Ball---Dating Retirement



What can I say, Momma Bennion loves me. She took me to Albertsons to get me some groceries so I could live and eat like a normal human being. Sometimes we take for granted all that we have until we are in the dumps. I am currently paying back my books from this semester still, so it was nice for mom and dad to give me a lil boost, paying for a tank full of gas and groceries.



This is me playing intramural ball. Yes i got fouled on that three point shot, and i nailed all three free throws baby. Our team is doing decent. We started off in a league below because we are a small team, and we run people to death. But we were beating teams by more than 35 points so they moved us up and our games have been tougher. We had to play the last game with 5 guys and they had 9 or 10, so they just ran us to death. We kept the game close but we lost by 9. But we did well. Tournament starts soon, ill keep ya posted.

School/Work----
Well, things are going great. It's been a while since i've updated. Midterms have just passed and that was a great relief of stress. I'm not the best test taker but if i buckle down, study my brains out and visit a tutor it usually makes for a pretty good test score. I currently have all A's in my classes. Which is a great accomplishment for me. I'm working 20 hours a week at Melaleuca and taking 13 credits. Sometimes my hours at Melaleuca get up to 25 or 30 depending on when month end falls.

Dating---

Well Dating is non-existent in my life right now. More by choice haha. Things are going well though. I figure i will just make friends and associate with people and when some girl shows interest we will make things happen. I think part of my problem is i was forcing things. So I think focusing on studies and continuing to meet new people will help things just fall into place.

Things I'm Grateful For--

I've just been really blessed in my life. The more i think about it the more i realize how truly blessed I am to live in a country where my opinion matters. Where i can select my leaders and enjoy the rights we all take for granted each day. I'm glad I don't live my life in fear and that I can walk around Rexburg and not have to worry about getting jumped or getting my face kicked in. I'm so grateful as well to be a part of the true gospel. It truly scares me to think where I would be without it and glad I have never had to experience the life outside of the gospel. I'm grateful for Christ, for his Atonement, and the many blessings I recieve daily because of it, and the thought that although I fall short of many things, he is there to pick me up and complete what I can't do.

Lovin' Life. How you doin'? haha.

No comments: