With Who it Happened....

With Who it Happened....

Where it happened....

How It Was Able To Happen....

Monday, October 27, 2008

Karma----It's supposed to come back around

I'm not going to lie. I comment on everyones blog but it's like a give give give situation. Seriously. Where are the comments. I have Melaleuca Marketing Executives commenting on my blog more than my friends, something is wrong here. haha.

Today is my brother Glen's birthday. I'm not going to lie, I wish he was here so we could do something for his 21st birthday. He has a little over 7 months left in his mission, to me that is CRAZY. I remember the first few weeks i was home I was able to see him in the MTC. It was a great experience, tougher for me than for him because now I have nobody to hangout with at family events. But i guess that is what he went through the last few years while i was on my mission.

Karma right.

3 comments:

nataley said...

Karma alright. You don't have to ask me twice to comment on your blog. You are my #1 baby.

Adam Stephanie KaileeJo Taydom and Hadley said...

Hola Hijo,
How are things in Rexburg? Is it snowing yet? My wife and I were just talking about how much we miss the seasons, not necessarily the ridiculously cold weather there, but we do miss the seasons. It just doesn't get too cold here. However, I did walk outside and see my breath yesterday. I was pretty excited about that.
I am not sure if I told you or not, but we are expecting another child and this week we found out that we are going to have another girl. We are very excited.
Well, I hope this will do for now for a comment. Have a wonderful day, and keep me posted on the lasted with the happenings in your life.

cluff clan said...

okay okay we get the picture. we love ya Ryan..you are our fav.... your hot and funny and hot and love the sense of humor oh yeah and did we mention H to the O to T.... love ya tons sweetie and hope all is well with you.
your favorite cousins in Safford