With Who it Happened....

With Who it Happened....

Where it happened....

How It Was Able To Happen....

Monday, September 29, 2008

Good Thing I Have My Friends

What can I say, I love driving down main street and screaming out the window at people. I love seeing people's reactions. I don't know why. I guess I am still mature. haha. I know, "soooooo high school right?" I will mature, one day I guess. Maybe that's why I am dateless. But good thing I have my good friends Nat and Steve to go on Horkley's runs. Best $0.65 cents I have ever spent. (For those of you not familiar with the Horks, you can get a 44 oz. soda for $0.65.)

General Conference is this weekend. So you know what that means? Ok, maybe not, but it means Mission Reunion. The place where everyone shows up with their significant other and shows off how good looking they are. Well me, I got myself. Yeah, thats right. Flyin' solo baby. I'm prepared for the marriage questions, i get them everytime I go back to my home ward. No big deal. Life's a Garden, Dig it.

Ps....this is two nights in a row i have blogged.

1 comment:

nataley said...

Ry, I love when you blog 2 nights in a row. Keep up the good work.