With Who it Happened....

With Who it Happened....

Where it happened....

How It Was Able To Happen....

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Drama=Dating Retirement




i can't help it. It follows me wherever I go. I leave high school and think, oh people are going to be mature in college and i am not going to have to deal with drama, I was wrong. So I thought, hmm....well, at least i'll get a break from drama while i go on my mission. haha. Guess again Ry-Ry. Babysitting some elders just created drama that nobody wants to deal with on the mission. So i come back from the mission thinking there will be a little drama, man was I wrong. There's a lot of drama.

What am i going to major in? Does she like me? Did I make a wrong move? Should I wait for them to be aggressive cause my aggressiveness could be creeping them out hah? I just don't know. I think i have came to the ultimate conclusion.

RETIREMENT.

Unfortunetly this isn't your typical "old man going to do nothing with my life" type of retirement. It's dating retirement. Michael Jordan has retired an extreme amount of time, but has came back out twice. Therefore i think, I'm going to retire and just "hangout" with girls.

Now I know what your thinking. "You need to date Ryan." I will. Just not right now. For the moment, i'm hanging up the free dinners, the keys to the car and for now, most of all the relationship issues. Now i can just be free, hangout with whomever i want, and life will take care of itself. Plus, i'm going to college to get an education, i'll just focus on that, so that I don't end up wasting my hard earned money.

So in other words. Now is not the time to set me up with girls. Not interested. If they wanna hangout thats cool, i'll go meet em and maybe we can go watch some college football games together. But unless a girl comes up and totally sweeps me off my feet, i'm done for a while.

Thanks for understanding. :)

No comments: