With Who it Happened....

With Who it Happened....

Where it happened....

How It Was Able To Happen....

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

well friends and family, I should first apologize for not updating my blog. A lot of things have happened and i guess i have just been so involved I haven't had time to update this. My new picture is from my new Macbook that i bought for school. An investment that will be totally worth it because it won't break down like a PC, and might last me 4-5 years hopefully. But Mac's are so simple. I don't think I will ever go back to a PC. haha.

Three weeks ago I had the opportunity to go with my friends to San Diego to get away for a week or so for the "summer vacation." It was awesome to just spend time with the guys. I love being with girls, but us guys, we definitely need GUY time every once in a while. We went and stopped in Vegas to eat at the Bellagio Buffet and i was blown away by the elegance of the food. It was so good. (It better have been for $30.00) haha. But we made some contacts in the line. We started talking to people about how we were planning on going to Mexico and they asked us if we were scared and we told them no because 5 out of the 6 of us spoke Spanish. Which of course lead us to talk about our missions, what church we represent, and answer a few questions. They were from New York. But we decided to plant some seeds. It was a great experience and gave us a little taste of that missionary spirit we all miss.
We spent some time down in Tijuana and Rosarito, Mexico. We made a few contacts there as well because many people were so impressed with our Spanish. My good buddy Austin served his mission in that area, so we traveled with one of these families that he baptized. They picked us up in Chula Vista, California and drove us across the border to Mexico and showed us the good things that Tijuana and Mexico have to offer. We went down to Puerto Nuevo, like 15 minutes from Rosarito and ate some seafood there. Probably some of the best seafood I have ever tasted in my life. (we definitely ate good on the trip:) When we came back to San Diego we attended a session at the San Diego Temple as well.
I was also able to see my good friend Trish one more time before she entered the MTC. Which was good for all of us. Her, Austin and I have become great friends over the last semester.

Well a new semester has begun. Only time will tell whats in store.

PS....I love comments, and hearing about how everyone is doing so don't be shy. Miss you all.

1 comment:

nataley said...

Ry. I'm pretty sure I am #1 at writing you comments. I don't want to lose that status, so of course I am commenting on this post. Love your California pics, but why are they so tiny? You are the bomb for sure.