With Who it Happened....

With Who it Happened....

Where it happened....

How It Was Able To Happen....

Sunday, January 18, 2009

A New Semester....A New Life


For those of you who are still following my blog, and are disappointed that I haven't updated it lately, here you go.

A lot of things have changed. Back to the single life for me. I've guess I've learned my lesson in a way about dating younger girls. We just don't have that much in common. Obviously I can't expect anyone to be perfect until I am perfect myself, (and we all know that is never going to happen haha) but the necessities of a relationship weren't there. It's for the better and life moves on.

As far as school I am on my break until April. I am on the summer/fall track right now here at BYU-Idaho, meaning I study from April to December. There is a short 7-week break that we have during that time, but money is tight right now that's for sure. It's getting hard to pay for everything this year, so I think I might take off the summer semester off and work to get some more money. I feel pretty good about life right now. I'm basically on my own, Gary and Renae are doing great helping me out when they can. They are still paying for my insurance which is nice. Otherwise I would have to fork over another $250 for insurance through the school.

I'm in the 3rd year of school. I figure I will test out of Spanish this winter which will give me 12 credits. Another blessing of serving in a Spanish speaking mission. I am just starting to get into my major, which is Communications. I am going to focus in Marketing, and eventually have plans to get down to Glendale, Arizona to a school called Thunderbird, which is an international business school. I hope to be able to do International Marketing and use my Spanish.

Currently I am still employed at Melaleuca. It is treating me well. Love speaking to the Spanish customers. Sometimes they make me a little baggy or "trunky" for the mission again. But I think everyone has those nostalgic feelings from time to time.

Love the gospel. Love my ward. Things are just going great now. I guess you could say i just need a girl to complete it. I'm not worried. I will find one. I got my missionary out still, she has about 6 months now. I can't believe Glen will be home in June. That's 4 1/2 months from now. CARAZY! It will be 4 years unless you include those 15 minutes in the MTC.

Well I hope this was a great update. I will get better. Definitely one of my New Year's Resolutions. Take Care. Set some goals this year and let's accomplish those little buggers. Miss you all. Update me please. haha.


Did I mention I dominate on the Wii?

2 comments:

nataley said...

Of course I get SOOO happy when you update. I miss you friend!! I was not aware that you were referring to trish as "your missionary". You better be writing her boy. I had no idea you dominated at the wii. You dom at everything.

Kristyne said...

Whatever ryan my blog is way cooler. jk i like yours, and i really did add your name.