With Who it Happened....

With Who it Happened....

Where it happened....

How It Was Able To Happen....

Friday, November 28, 2008

For All You Doubters

I know people doubt me in a lot of things. After Thanksgiving I feel like I have proved a lot of people wrong in a lot of different areas. Here we go.

1. "I Can't Help In The Kitchen." Are you kidding me? You must have forgot that I worked at the exclusive and exquisite Chuck-A-Rama Buffet. I put my potato-peeling skills to work and dominated them.

2." I'm not famous, so nobody will ever name a kid after me." WRONG AGAIN. I keep coming to these family reunions and I meet one of my cousin's kids. What do they name him, R-Y-A-N. Hmm....interesting. Does that mean i'm famous, I dunno. Interpret that how you would like.


3. "I take it all the time, and never retaliate." I'm pretty sure you might have to ask Koy about this one. He tried putting me in a headlock. I quickly escaped due to my lightning quick reflexes and put him in my favorite hold, "The Atomic Wedgie Hold." This is easily done by giving him a wedgie and placing his underwear over his foot. Pretty hard for him to get out. He definitely learned his lesson.
4. "Ryan, can't gain weight." Guess again my friends. I cracked 170 before Thanksgiving dinner. Next Goal 175? haha. I dunno. But I have been eating 4 meals a day, drinking protein shakes and drinking lots of water. It seems to be working for me. It's only taken me 5 months to gain 8 pounds. haha.
5. "Only Asian Men Can Become Pregnant." That's where your wrong my friend. I woke up this morning with some morning sickness. I thought it was because I was hungry. Nope. I'm pregnant. haha.


PS....."NONE" of this is sarcastic at all.

2 comments:

nataley said...

bahahahahaha ryan, you kill me! you look especially happy in the prego pick! and i love the blog dedicated to your "special friend" she's cute- when do i get to meet her??

Adam Stephanie KaileeJo Taydom and Hadley said...

Well, this is now the second time that I have commented on your blog and I have yet to see one from you after all that bickering about nobody commenting. Anyway, I loved the Thanksgiving photos. I have the exact opposite problem of gaining weight. It takes me five months to lose eight pounds. I gain sympathy weight after every time my wife gets pregnant. Maybe, that is what you need to do to gain weight. Just get married and have kids:)
Anyway, it looks like you are very happy and doing well.

P.S. I never heard how your little trip to the Premiere of Twilight went.

Adam