With Who it Happened....

With Who it Happened....

Where it happened....

How It Was Able To Happen....

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Baby Ellie's Big Day


Well I'm an Uncle. It's Official. Today was the blessing of Ellie Lynae Thompson in Idaho Falls. This is just one of the pictures of this adorable little girl. I wish I could take her home sometimes and just not have to worry about when she has poopy diapers or is hungry or fussy; and I could totally handle her. haha.
But it's amazing to see the change in the enviorment that this little baby has brought to my family as well as my sister and her husband. It strengthens everyones testimony that we really did live somewhere before we lived here on the Earth. I remember teaching a few people right after they had their babies in Guatemala and it definitely gives people a whole new perspective on life and what is really important. The TV and everything else makes us feel that worldly things are more important, but sometimes these babies are sent here to teach us a little lesson on humility. To let us take a step back and realize what is REALLY important in life.
They had some sweet professional photos that people did for them and they have her sitting in this cup with a little flower on top. I tried to find it but they don't have it at the moment. One day i will get it up here.
But it's official. Ellie Lynae has been blessed, but more so is blessings the lives of all those who are around her.

2 comments:

Tifani said...

She is so adorable. I love those big eyes!!! SHe has some major sugar that needs to be eaten by,OKAY, me. Tell them we send our love and smooch on her for me. love you guys.
Hugs and Kisses
Tif

nataley said...

Now that is a cute baby. She is lucky to have such a great uncle!!!