With Who it Happened....

With Who it Happened....

Where it happened....

How It Was Able To Happen....

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Oh Finals Week






After studying for so long I decided I needed a little 20-minute break and with that I would update my blog and add some pictures from the last semester. We went boating a few times and also went to Rigby Lake, the place with the closest similarity to a beach around here. Definetly have had some crazy times here and with a seven-week-break on the way in-between summer and fall, only more are on the way.

PS...I am now 22. Yeah.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOLA ELDER BENNION TE ESCRIBI A TU CORREO, NECESITO TU NUMERO DE TELEFONO TENGO UN PROBLEMA LLAMAME SI PUEDES (502) 43457122

Anonymous said...

SOY JUANITO, NECESITO QUE ME AYUDES TENGO UN GRAN PROBLEMA PORFA VOR AMIGO

nataley said...

Those are some quality pictures.

Anonymous said...

ohhhh my goodness....i think these pleople thing you`re kinda genius in a bottle!!! arent you? PLS let me know!!!but... hey having good time for your final week....

Anonymous said...

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuupppppppppssssssssss it is KKKKKK....like my name...o sea pues.....thinK.....like Kandy... KKKKKKK in the word THINK::::...people thinKKKKK you are a genius in a bottle!!!!!!! i whishhhhhhhhh