With Who it Happened....

With Who it Happened....

Where it happened....

How It Was Able To Happen....

Saturday, June 21, 2008

I Call Them My Best Friends---They Call Me Their "Baby"




These are my best friends Nataley and Trisha from college. They are both graduating this semester and I really don't know who I am going to be able to vent to after they leave. Maybe Kiersten (the girl I'm carrying on my shoulders) will grow up WAY fast and come and be my little counselor. haha. They thought this was funny to put this as their Facebook profile picture so everyone can see, with the caption, "I love Ryan Bennion." And they felt it was important to text me at 2 in the morning to tell me this. haha.

5 comments:

nataley said...

The caption was actually I LOVE RYAN GARY BENNION. Get it right baby.

Harding's said...

Hey Cuz!! I am glad to find out through Nat that you have a blog! Gosh, I thought we were better cousins than that! Its cool, I'll forgive you this time!

Tifani said...

You are too funny/ Kiersten would make a great counselor she is so sweet and sensitive to others we love her tons

Kristen P. said...

Can I say you are a STUD ?? Well I'm gonna cuz I'm older and I'm your cousin. Don't break too many hearts at school. I wish you were in AZ then you could come play with all the little cousins more they sure love you!!

The Cluff's said...

Kiersten will be on her way in a heart beat, whenever you need her! She really has a crush on you and we can all see why! You are a great guy! Our kids miss you so much! Don't break too many hearts at college!